Progress so farFeb 242017
Started on the basics and made the arrays that are needed to make everything work in the game. Over 33000 data points so far :)
I used the GFX from my previous versions and I have started to write the code to make everything work. My intention is to make everything available and after I have that finished I will start adding in the Methanoid/Pirate threat and the steps necessary to actually play the game.
The progress so far. Focus is on the Research Bay at the moment and after that I will be focusing on the Production Bay.
I will be adding a link to the HTML version of the game. It won't be very good in the beginning but it will be updated whenever I can.